What You Can Expect When You Work At PerfectWater
We CARE about our employees. This is a two way street, we want to help you achieve your career goals.
We DEVELOP our employees. If you join our team, be prepared for advancements and continued room for growth.
We SUPPORT our employees. We will be here to help and work with you every day. When you benefit, we benefit.
- Installation helper
- Plumbing, electric, and welding skills preferrable
- MAJOR career advancement
- Helping lead installer
- Soloing small projects
- Learning the trade
- Trajectory towards becoming a lead installer
- Training program (Plumbing, water filtration, rainwater harvesting, specialized skills)
- A motivated attitude to complete the job and do it with excellence
- The ability to learn and the desire to learn
- The ability to say when you don’t know how to do something, and admit when you were wrong – with the goal to learn how to do it better in the future!
- Requires physical ability (lifting objects, crawling at times, etc)
- Driver’s license