The Ultimate Guide to Rainwater Harvesting
Rainwater harvesting is a process that allows you to catch your own water in the form of natural rainfall and involves advanced water catchment technology and high-capacity storage tanks and continues through purification, making the water useable for any purpose in the home such as drinking, cooking, and washing, as well as traditional uses such as irrigation and lawn care.
Overview of Rainwater Harvesting
Rainwater Harvesting Storage and Filtration
Rainwater harvesting for residential use involves a system for both storage of rainwater and filtration for drinking water to the home.
Keys to a Successful Rainwater Harvesting System
Creating an effective rainwater system requires a complete understanding of the environment in and around the home, current Tennessee laws and regulations, and the latest equipment available.
- Types of rainwater harvesting systems – coming soon
- Rainwater harvesting system overview
- Understanding the rainwater harvesting system process
- Roof types for rainwater harvesting
- DIY rainwater harvesting – yes or no?
- 8 principles of successful rainwater harvesting
- 100 Ways to conserve water
Common Uses for Rainwater Harvesting Systems
- Residential Applications for Rainwater Harvesting
- How to Live Off the Grid with Rainwater Harvesting
- Commercial Applications for Rainwater Harvesting
Find additional resources from American Rainwater Catchment Systems Association (PerfectWater is a member of this industry group.)