What is Water Purification & Filtration?
Our bodies are about 60%-80% water. The quality of the water you put in your body everyday makes a difference in the long run. The good news is you can take control of your water with whole-home water purification & filtration. Learn the reasons and possibilities to give you and your family the highest quality water for drinking, cooking, bathing, and washing, as well as the best water to expand the life of your water-based appliances. This includes water softening, filtration, reverse osmosis, and more.
Water Quality Issues and Regulations
- Key Takeaways from the Safe Drinking Water Act
- A Comprehensive List of Common Water Contaminants
- What’s in Your Nashville Municipal Water?
- EWG’s Tap Water Database
- Knoxville and Nashville Residents – What’s in Your Well Water?
- 6 Home Enhancements to Ask Your Custom Builder For That You Might Not Be Aware Of
- Talking “Water” on the Radio
- Lead – Water Contamination
- The Benefits of Reverse Osmosis
- Reverse Osmosis Fact Sheet from WQA
- All Things Considered, Is Bottled Water Good?
- Tap Water Minerals, Toxicity and Reverse Osmosis
- How Dehydration Affects the Body
- The Very Basic Basics of Reverse Osmosis
- What are PFAS? ANSWERED
- Reverse Osmosis and Copper Pipes
- Why Use a Water Bottle Instead of Disposable?
Myths About Water Purification
- Why You Want Chlorine-Free Water in Your Home
- 5 Steps to Whole-House Drinking Water Purification for Your Home
- Integrated Drinking Water Purification for Your Home
- How to Recognize a Water Specialist
- Water Filtration Preventative Maintenance to Expand the Life of your System
- Comparison: Reverse Osmosis, Water Softening, and Dechlorination
- Podcast: Take Control of Your Water